11.04.2006

What I Just Smoked

You have a blog to write about the things you do. But mostly, I spend a lot of time wishing I had something to write about. Recently, or at least since my last post, I have had so much going on, there hasn't been enough time to write about it.

A run down would be, trip to Memphis, cigar smoking, wedding planning, autumn, Halloween, work, turning 26, upcoming wedding, following honeymoon ...

I could probably keep going. But I won't.

What I will say is that I just came inside from spending an hour sitting in the cool November air smoking a Romeo Y Julieta and drinking Jameson's neat. I must say, had a good time, might even do it again. OF course there is a lot going on which is all I'm trying to say here, but when things get settled, I'll try and say something interesting about it.

1 comment:

Cossey said...

Did you survive the honeymoon? We need a report from the front lines...